The only FDA-approved product that is proven to grow lashes is Latisse. If lashes growth is very important to you then you might consider this. However, you should have a baseline ophthalmologic examination to make sure you do not have reasons for not using it such as reaction to the product, or other conditions. Note that after PRK your eye pressure readings may be artificially measured as low. Latisse can also do this. Therefore an abnormally high pressure in your eyes can be easily missed if not watched closely. Latisse may have some other side effects such as some dark discoloration of the eyelid skin over time. I can only recommend Latisse if you are willing to be carefully monitored periodically by an Eye M.D.
- Q How can I get the best result from a cosmetic treatment?
- Q Are nail technicians licensed?
- Q What's the easiest way to improve my skin texture?
- Q Can I regrow eyelashes?
- Q How can I prevent swelling and bruising after a cosmetic procedure?
- Q How does corneotherapy treat inflammation, itching and other skin problems?