The only FDA-approved product that is proven to grow lashes is Latisse. If lashes growth is very important to you then you might consider this. However, you should have a baseline ophthalmologic examination to make sure you do not have reasons for not using it such as reaction to the product, or other conditions. Note that after PRK your eye pressure readings may be artificially measured as low. Latisse can also do this. Therefore an abnormally high pressure in your eyes can be easily missed if not watched closely. Latisse may have some other side effects such as some dark discoloration of the eyelid skin over time. I can only recommend Latisse if you are willing to be carefully monitored periodically by an Eye M.D.
- Q How can I choose the right cosmetic procedures for my face?
- Q How do saunas help remove toxins from the body?
- Q Are there risks in injections to remove dark eye circles?
- Q What is plasma skin regeneration (Portrait)?
- Q How can I get the best result from a cosmetic treatment?
- Q How can I tell if a cosmetic treatment is worth the cost?