The only FDA-approved product that is proven to grow lashes is Latisse. If lashes growth is very important to you then you might consider this. However, you should have a baseline ophthalmologic examination to make sure you do not have reasons for not using it such as reaction to the product, or other conditions. Note that after PRK your eye pressure readings may be artificially measured as low. Latisse can also do this. Therefore an abnormally high pressure in your eyes can be easily missed if not watched closely. Latisse may have some other side effects such as some dark discoloration of the eyelid skin over time. I can only recommend Latisse if you are willing to be carefully monitored periodically by an Eye M.D.
- Q How much does carboxytherapy cost?
- Q What treatments are available to get rid of my lip lines?
- Q Is endermologie cellulite treatment effective?
- Q How can I minimize bruising from a cosmetic treatment?
- Q How are hormones related to wrinkles and worries?
- Q How can I prevent swelling and bruising after a cosmetic procedure?