What formula should I choose to protect my baby from Cronobacter infection?

If your baby gets formula, choose infant formula sold in liquid form, especially when your baby is a newborn or very young. Liquid formulations of infant formula are made to be sterile and should not transmit Cronobacter or other infections if handled properly after opening.

Continue Learning about Prevention Of Bacterial Infection

What vaccines protect against bacterial infections?
Most of the vaccines that are routinely recommended for children, adolescents and adults protect aga...
Can flesh-eating bacteria be prevented?
You cannot completely prevent infection by flesh-eating bacteria, but there are a few simple steps t...
What diseases occur as epidemics?
The term epidemic is generally used to refer to a marked increase in the incidence of cases and/or r...
How Can I Avoid Getting Sick From Bacteria While Swimming?