Can my child's band wind musical instrument be sterilized?

Yes, there is a method of sterilizing your child's band wind musical instrument. The process uses ethylene oxide, a compound used in hospital operating rooms to rapidly sterilize dropped surgical instruments. This compound does not hurt the instrument. Such sterilization should be employed when the instrument is passed from one child to another.

Continue Learning about Prevention Of Bacterial Infection

How can I avoid bringing germs into the house through bags?
Germs are everywhere. Unless you're living in a Level-4 biocontainment facility, there are germs on ...
What are the most-germ-covered places in the home?
Lisa Marie RosatiLisa Marie Rosati
Drum roll, please… The germiest item in your household is… ironically…the item used to keep things c...
What is the best way to prevent bacterial infections?
Certain infections are screened for in the ICU setting. For example, MRSA and C. Diff infections...
How Can I Avoid Getting Sick From Bacteria While Swimming?