What should I know about drug side effects?

Cheryl Taylor
Oncology Nursing
It is important to know about drug side effects, so you can know what to look for when taking a new drug. When prescribed a new drug from the pharmacy please look at the most common side effects and be prepared that they may or may not happen to you. It is also important when taking a new drug to know your body and trust your instinct. There are more rare side effects or even allergies that can occur.

Continue Learning about Prescription Drug Adherence

How to Avoid Mixing Up Your Daily Medications
In Mel Brooks’ Young Frankenstein, when Igor (Marty Feldman) steals a brain for Dr. Frankenstein (Gene Wilder), there’s a mix-up and the doc gets a br...
How can I remember the correct dose for injections?
Shelley Peterman SchwarzShelley Peterman Schwarz
Mark syringes with the correct dose of injectable medication. If it is difficult to remember the...
Can I take prescription medication without a doctors consent?
William D. King, MDWilliam D. King, MD
I would not recommend that you take a prescription medication without a doctor's consent. I would be...
Is Antibiotic Resistance a Serious Problem?