What can I do if I'm having difficulty with my medication?

Taking medications as prescribed is important. If you are having difficulty with any of your medications, discuss your concerns with your doctor. There may be another medication or treatment plan that works better for you.

Continue Learning about Prescription Drug Adherence

The Dangers of Stopping and Reducing Prescribed Medications
Two pieces of medical news have grabbed our attention; both had to do with the importance of taking your meds as prescribed. The first was a study in ...
How can I remember the correct dose for injections?
Shelley Peterman SchwarzShelley Peterman Schwarz
Mark syringes with the correct dose of injectable medication. If it is difficult to remember the...
What are some effects of not taking medications properly?
Joshua C. Klapow, PhDJoshua C. Klapow, PhD
Did you know that 32 million Americans take three or more medications daily? It's estimated that...
How Dangerous Is the Indiscriminate Use of Antibiotics?