How can I keep track of when I give my child medication?

When your child is taking a medication, jot down the time you give it to him. It’s easy to wonder, “Gee, did I give him his pill at ten a.m., or was it eleven? Or, eek, did I forget it?” Writing it down also helps if both Mom and Dad are dispensing meds. Keep a list that either parent completes each time a dose is given.

From The Smart Parent's Guide: Getting Your Kids Through Checkups, Illnesses, and Accidents by Jennifer Trachtenberg.
The Smart Parent's Guide: Getting Your Kids Through Checkups, Illnesses, and Accidents

What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do! "Moms and dads need expert guidelines, especially when it comes to their kids' health. This book reveals the inside strategies I use myself-I'm a parent,...

Continue Learning about Prescription Drug Adherence

6 Prescription Drug Challenges—And How to Overcome Them
When you’ve been diagnosed with a long-term or chronic condition, you’ll often have to take medications long term. But keeping up with your medication...
What is medication adherence?
PhRMAPhRMA
Medication adherence is the extent to which the patient follows the doctor’s instructions about the ...
What combinations of medicines could be a problem when mixed?
There are many prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) combinations that should put people on hi...
What Could Negatively Impact Telemedicine?