What should I do if I have a high-risk pregnancy?

A high-risk pregnancy isn’t something to be afraid of, but it is important to identify risks and create solutions for these risks during pregnancy.

If you have a high-risk pregnancy your regular OBGYN may refer you to a perinatologist to help manage your pregnancy. You will need close and regular follow up regarding your pregnancy.

Continue Learning about Pregnancy Complications

What You Need to Know About Miscarriages
At least ten percent of all known pregnancies will end in miscarriage, according to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). Pr...
How does hyperemesis gravidarum affect the body?
Morning sickness is caused by an increased level of hormones during pregnancy. This includes estroge...
Who is at greatest risk for premature labor?
Women at greatest risk for preterm labor are those with a previous history of preterm birth, known c...
Healthy Pregnancy Weight, Healthier Adult Children