Should I talk to my doctor about my amniotic sac disorder symptoms?

Symptoms of amniotic sac disorders should be discussed with your doctor immediately to avoid any distress to the fetus. Feelings of pain or pressure in the abdomen, difficulty breathing, leakage of amniotic fluid, or any signs of early contractions should be dealt with right away. If you are having any concerns, it is better to see your doctor than to leave your worries unaddressed.

Continue Learning about Pregnancy Complications

Everything You Need to Know About This High-Risk Pregnancy Condition
Although it’s relatively uncommon, affecting just 3.4 percent of pregnancies in the US each year, preeclampsia is a complication that can have serious...
What is Rh disease?
Rh disease is a potentially dangerous form of anemia that can develop in fetuses whose mothers have ...
What are the risks of getting pregnant after age 35?
Kimberly D. McCulloch, MDKimberly D. McCulloch, MD
Most women can safely have a pregnancy over the age of 35, but there are some considerations tha...
Healthy Pregnancy Weight, Healthier Adult Children