Follow your doctor's orders closely if you have a low-lying placenta. Depending on where you are in your pregnancy and how close the placenta is to the cervix, you may have to hold off on too much activity and sexual intercourse. Take it easy. It is not a bad idea to ask for help running errands and with other household chores. Make sure to call your doctor right away if you start bleeding.
- Q What are some common problems in placental formation?
- Q What happens if the placenta implants abnormally before birth?
- Q Can I still have sex if I have a low lying placenta?
- Q What does the placenta do?
- Q What is placenta increta?
- Q How is a low lying placenta diagnosed?