How do I manage my low lying placenta during my pregnancy?

Follow your doctor's orders closely if you have a low-lying placenta. Depending on where you are in your pregnancy and how close the placenta is to the cervix, you may have to hold off on too much activity and sexual intercourse. Take it easy. It is not a bad idea to ask for help running errands and with other household chores. Make sure to call your doctor right away if you start bleeding.

Continue Learning about Pregnancy Complications

Everything You Need to Know About This High-Risk Pregnancy Condition
Although it’s relatively uncommon, affecting just 3.4 percent of pregnancies in the US each year, preeclampsia is a complication that can have serious...
How do medications treat placental abruption?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Drugs don't treat placental abruption, itself. When a woman has a placental abruption, she may be gi...
What are the signs and symptoms of preterm labor?
SwedishSwedish
The symptoms of preterm labor include: Pelvic pressure (a feeling of the baby moving down) Low...
Healthy Pregnancy Weight, Healthier Adult Children