What should I eat if I have prediabetes?

Judy Caplan
If you have prediabetes you need to watch your refined carbs and make sure you get plenty of healthy monounsaturated fats like olive oil, avocado, seeds and nuts. It is important to eat lean protein, but most of all watch the refined sugars.

Continue Learning about Prediabetes

How to Recognize, Prevent or Reverse Prediabetes
Making healthy choices is difficult when the consequences of your bad choices don’t show up right away. That’s one reason it’s tough for some folks to...
Can exercise help improve my blood sugar levels if I have prediabetes?
Dana ArtinyanDana Artinyan
Exercise can definitely improve your blood sugar if you have prediabetes, but you may also need ...
Prevent Diabetes in 9 Steps
Prevent Diabetes in 9 StepsPrevent Diabetes in 9 StepsPrevent Diabetes in 9 StepsPrevent Diabetes in 9 Steps
Find out how you can prevent diabetes by making simple lifestyle changes.
How to Create a Healthy Plate
How to Create a Healthy Plate