What is impaired glucose tolerance (IGT)?

Impaired glucose tolerance is also called prediabetes. It is a condition diagnosed when blood tests show that a person’s blood glucose level falls between normal and diabetes levels. It isn’t considered a form of diabetes, but people with this condition are at an increased risk for developing diabetes.

Continue Learning about Prediabetes

6 Easy Ways to Reverse Diabetes Risk
6 Easy Ways to Reverse Diabetes Risk
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), over 84 million people have prediabetes, and 9 out of 10 of them don't know it. Wha...
How serious is prediabetes?
Prediabetes is serious because it means you are at risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Studies s...
Prevent Diabetes in 9 Steps
Prevent Diabetes in 9 StepsPrevent Diabetes in 9 StepsPrevent Diabetes in 9 StepsPrevent Diabetes in 9 Steps
Find out how you can prevent diabetes by making simple lifestyle changes.
How Can I Tell If I Have Prediabetes?
How Can I Tell If I Have Prediabetes?