Is it better to call poison control or go straight to the hospital?

A trip to the emergency room would be the better choice when dealing with a patient that has been exposed to poison. In this video, I will explain the options available to an ill patient. 

Continue Learning about Poisoning

Are Your Grandkids at Risk From Your Meds?
Three generations of Matthews have played in the NFL: Clay Matthews, Sr., played four seasons for the San Francisco 49ers. His eldest son, Clay Matthe...
How can I tell if a home product is poisonous?
Almost anything can be poisonous if it is used the wrong way, in the wrong amount, or by the wro...
Can safe substances be poisonous?
American Red CrossAmerican Red Cross
Many substances that are not poisonous in small amounts are poisonous in larger amounts. Combini...
Could my environment be making me sick?
Dr. Andrea Pennington, MDDr. Andrea Pennington, MD
There is good evidence that many overlapping disorders including chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyal...