How do I follow-up industrial waste poisoning?

After medical treatment for industrial waste poisoning, people should follow the specific directions given, which depends on the substance they came in contact with or inhaled. For example, with vinyl chloride poisoning, people should call their doctor in the event any unusual symptoms arise. These can include trouble breathing, nausea, headaches, fatigue, or dizziness. Rest is always recommended, as is the avoidance of drinking alcoholic beverages and using tobacco products. In hydrogen cyanide poisoning, health issues, such as brain and heart damage may result. It is important to visit your doctor for monitoring.

Continue Learning about Poisoning

Are Your Grandkids at Risk From Your Meds?
Three generations of Matthews have played in the NFL: Clay Matthews, Sr., played four seasons for the San Francisco 49ers. His eldest son, Clay Matthe...
What poisons can be swallowed?
American Red CrossAmerican Red Cross
Poisons that can be swallowed include: Foods, such as certain mushrooms and shellfish High amount...
What increases my risk for industrial waste poisoning?
The risk factors for industrial waste poisoning are mainly proximity and length of exposure time. Wh...
Is aluminum harmful?
Aluminum is a metallic element that is found combined with other elements in the earth's crust. It i...