How do I prepare for an appointment to diagnose industrial waste poisoning?

If you have signs of industrial waste poisoning, it is important to seek immediate medical attention. In cases of industrial accidents, emergency medical personnel will evaluate and treat people exposed to toxic chemical waste. In the event of workplace contamination, list symptoms and types of chemicals exposed to before visiting your doctor. It is important to know specific chemicals in order for the physician to correctly treat with an antidote. And because different chemicals cause varying degrees of symptoms and damage, having a list of concerns and questions for your doctor is also important.

Continue Learning about Poisoning

Are Your Grandkids at Risk From Your Meds?
Three generations of Matthews have played in the NFL: Clay Matthews, Sr., played four seasons for the San Francisco 49ers. His eldest son, Clay Matthe...
What should I do if a poisoned person becomes violent or threatening?
American Red CrossAmerican Red Cross
If the person becomes violent or threatening, move to safety and wait for help to arrive.
How are rural-living people exposed to environmental hazards?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Environmental health hazards are related to the urban population. Rural people face heavy exposure t...
Can children's vitamins cause severe poisoning or death?
Niamh van MeinesNiamh van Meines
YES! When considering vitamins for children the quality of the vitamin must be considered: a reputab...