Should I talk to my doctor about my eosinophilic pneumonia?

You should talk with your doctor about eosinophilic pneumonia if your conditions are severe, including extreme shortness of breath. In some, mild cases, the condition improves on its own. But if it develops into an extreme form called acute eosinophilic pneumonia, it can be life-threatening. Also, if you've had the condition in the past, see your doctor if you begin to experience similar symptoms, as the condition can recur.

Continue Learning about Pneumonia

What You Need to Know About Pneumonia
What You Need to Know About Pneumonia
Pneumonia is a lung infection that can be caused by many different types of germs, including bacteria, viruses and fungi. One way to catch pneumonia i...
What is community-acquired pneumonia (CAP)?
Typical pneumonia, or community-acquired pneumonia (CAP), is one of two types of pneumonia, and it a...
Is pneumonia deadly?
Celeste Robb-NicholsonCeleste Robb-Nicholson
Although influenza shouldn't be shrugged off -- it still kills a few hundred women annually -- pneum...
What Are the Complications of Pneumonia?