Recovering from pneumonia can take a long time. Some people recover quickly and can get back to their usual routine in a week or so. Most people are sick for longer, often for up to four weeks. Even after you feel better and no longer need to stay in bed, you might feel tired for several more weeks.
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with pneumonia?
- Q How should my child be treated for pneumonia?
- Q Is pneumonia one of the common types of bacterial infections?
- Q What is community-acquired pneumonia (CAP)?
- Q When does a doctor put a patient in the hospital for pneumonia?
- Q How can I protect myself from getting pneumonia again?