Recovering from pneumonia can take a long time. Some people recover quickly and can get back to their usual routine in a week or so. Most people are sick for longer, often for up to four weeks. Even after you feel better and no longer need to stay in bed, you might feel tired for several more weeks.
- Q Is pneumonia one of the common types of bacterial infections?
- Q How do I manage my pneumonia on a daily basis?
- Q Is pneumonia deadly?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with pneumonia?
- Q How is pneumonia treated?
- Q How should my child be treated for pneumonia?