Can I exercise if I have plantar fasciitis?

Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
Plantar fasciitis is very common among our clients, as they are so active in their lifestyles. Many of our movements and our key alignment principles actually help to alleviate the symptoms of plantar fasciitis. Rooting all four corners of your feet evenly to the ground and spreading the toes is a great ways to stretch the tendons of the foot and develop a stronger foundation for the entire body. You can always return to this balanced position if you experience pain or discomfort.

Continue Learning about Plantar Fasciitis

What causes pain in the heels of my feet?
MountainView HospitalMountainView Hospital
Pain in the heels of the feet is caused by growing, plantar fasciitis or stressed motions.
How does plantar fasciitis affect my body?
Dr. William S. Lynde, DPMDr. William S. Lynde, DPM
Plantar fasciitis has no affect on your body, other than the injured foot. Plantar fasciitis is pain...
How Do I Deal with Plantar Fasciitis?
How Do I Deal with Plantar Fasciitis?
Got Plantar Fasciitis? Get Heel-Pain Help