How do I manage my pituitary tumor on a daily basis?

Finding out that you have a pituitary tumor can be frightening. The best thing to do to manage your disorder on a daily basis is gather as much information about the condition that you can. Ask as many questions as you can think of when seeing your doctor or other medical professional. Find out if there is a pituitary tumor support network in your general area and join up. The more outlets for emotional support you have, the better.

Continue Learning about Pituitary Tumor

Should I be worried about a pituitary tumor?
You should be worried about a pituitary tumor if you are experiencing hormonal or physical issues li...
What are pituitary tumors?
Anthony P. Heaney, MDAnthony P. Heaney, MD
Pituitary tumors are mostly benign slow growing lesions that originate in the cells of the pituitary...
What is the outlook for people with pituitary gland tumors?
Joshua B. Bederson, MDJoshua B. Bederson, MD
Tumors of the pituitary gland produce visual and hormonal impairment. Modern techniques have fac...
Is a pituitary tumor serious?
A pituitary tumor can be serious if left untreated or if diagnosed late. An enlarged tumor can press...