A pituitary tumor will not go away without treatment. However,many pituitary tumors never cause symptoms and will go undetected throughout a person's entire life. Additionally,certain kinds of functional pituitary tumors can be destroyed with medication only and never require surgery.
- Q Are there alternative treatments for a pituitary tumor?
- Q How common is a pituitary tumor?
- Q What health problems can pituitary tumors cause in children?
- Q Why can pituitary tumors cause visual problems?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about a pituitary tumor?
- Q How is pituitary tumor treated?