What lifestyle changes should I make if I have a pituitary disorder?

A pituitary disorder can affect your lifestyle in a number of ways, depending on the types of hormones that are affected. You may experience fatigue, weakness, headaches, nausea, sexual dysfunction, or weight gain or loss due to a pituitary disorder. You should find out as much about your particular condition as possible in order to understand the effects that a pituitary condition may have on you.

Continue Learning about Pituitary Disorders

What are pituitary disorders?
Pituitary disorders affect the pituitary, a small gland at the base of the skull that determines the...
Should I be worried about pituitary disorders?
Pituitary disorders are not common. They generally affect older adults and take the form of a tumor ...
What is pituitary gigantism?
Everyday actions, like getting into a car, going through doors, sitting at a table can be chall...
How long do pituitary disorders last?
Pituitary disorders usually take the form of non-cancerous tumors of the pituitary gland and last un...