The treatment for flaccid paralysis varies according to what causes it. If the underlying condition has been treated, generally, physical therapy can be provided to help patients regain muscle strength. Supportive care is given to help people cope with the illness and to manage their symptoms.
- Q Can paralysis be prevented?
- Q How is flaccid paralysis related to polio?
- Q What are researchers discovering about paralysis?
- Q How is flaccid paralysis diagnosed?
- Q Can women who are paralyzed have children?
- Q What is the rate of incidence for paralysis?