The treatment for flaccid paralysis varies according to what causes it. If the underlying condition has been treated, generally, physical therapy can be provided to help patients regain muscle strength. Supportive care is given to help people cope with the illness and to manage their symptoms.
- Q What are researchers discovering about paralysis?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my paralysis symptoms?
- Q What causes flaccid paralysis?
- Q How is flaccid paralysis diagnosed?
- Q How is paralysis diagnosed?
- Q What is the rate of incidence for paralysis?