Should I talk to my doctor about dysprosody?

Dysprosody is very rare and the chances that you have it are extremely unlikely. However, if you have suffered a traumatic brain injury, stroke, or other form of brain damage and have noticed a change in your speech, consult a medical professional. There is a chance that you have this rare neurological speech disorder.

Continue Learning about Physical Disabilities

Early Intervention to Stop Stuttering
Early Intervention to Stop Stuttering
What do Winston Churchill and James Earl Jones have in common besides a deep voice and a robust stature? They were both stutterers. Stuttering that l...
What is offered to veterans with low vision after combat?
Challenge AmericaChallenge America
Operation Peer SupportIn the United States today there are around 160,000 veterans who are legally b...
How can voice software assist me if I'm disabled?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Most of today's tech devices have features that make it easier for people with disabilities to use t...
What if I blunder when I communicate with people with disabilities?
Challenge AmericaChallenge America
Don't be embarrassed if you happen to use accepted, common expressions such as "See you later" or "D...