Should I talk to my doctor about my paralysis symptoms?

If you are any experiencing symptoms of loss of muscle control, you should talk to a doctor. Your doctor can diagnose the underlying problem of your paralysis and help you find the most effective treatment options. Since paralysis can sometimes lead to other problems within the body, it's important to see a doctor as soon as possible so you can get the best treatment for your condition.

Continue Learning about Physical Disabilities

Early Intervention to Stop Stuttering
Early Intervention to Stop Stuttering
What do Winston Churchill and James Earl Jones have in common besides a deep voice and a robust stature? They were both stutterers. Stuttering that l...
What is offered to veterans with low vision after combat?
Challenge AmericaChallenge America
Operation Peer SupportIn the United States today there are around 160,000 veterans who are legally b...
What does being disabled mean?
Ruth White, MPHRuth White, MPH
According to the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), an individual with a disability is a person w...
What is the difference between paraplegia and quadriplegia?
Paraplegia and quadriplegia are two types of paralysis. Paralysis in the lower half of the body and ...