Is there a cure for dysprosody?

Currently, there is no cure for dysprosody. While research is constantly being done to better understand the causes and effects of dysprosody, very little is known about this rare disorder. At this point, the only treatment option for dysprosody is speech therapy.

Continue Learning about Physical Disabilities

Early Intervention to Stop Stuttering
Early Intervention to Stop Stuttering
What do Winston Churchill and James Earl Jones have in common besides a deep voice and a robust stature? They were both stutterers. Stuttering that l...
How can voice software assist me if I'm disabled?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Most of today's tech devices have features that make it easier for people with disabilities to use t...
What training is needed to become a speech pathologist?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
To become a speech pathologist, the following training is needed: bachelor's degree master’s deg...
How are speech impairments diagnosed?
Children and adults who are suspected of having speech impairments will have their speech evaluated ...