How can an outdoor stair lift help me if I can't get up stairs alone?

If you are still mobile but need assistance getting up the stairs from your driveway to a porch, deck, or raised entryway, an outdoor stair lift may be the answer. Just sit in the seat and let it raise you to the next level.

Continue Learning about Physical Disabilities

Early Intervention to Stop Stuttering
Early Intervention to Stop Stuttering
What do Winston Churchill and James Earl Jones have in common besides a deep voice and a robust stature? They were both stutterers. Stuttering that l...
What is the difference between paraplegia and quadriplegia?
Paraplegia and quadriplegia are two types of paralysis. Paralysis in the lower half of the body and ...
What is offered to veterans with low vision after combat?
Challenge AmericaChallenge America
Operation Peer SupportIn the United States today there are around 160,000 veterans who are legally b...
Are there any shortcomings of the Kurtzke Disability Status Scale (DSS)?
Louis RosnerLouis Rosner
Kurtzke Disability Status Scale (DSS) clearly has its shortcomings. First, some read it to suggest a...