How do I manage my animal phobias on a daily basis?

Phobias that develop during childhood often resolve without treatment. Phobias that start during or continue into adulthood require treatment. It is essential therefore to seek treatment for your animal phobias. Because the symptoms of animal phobia can be uncomfortable and sometimes terrifying, you should not just live with the fear, but actively seek treatment. Fortunately treatment is highly successful in resolving phobias.

Continue Learning about Phobias

How to Overcome Your Fear of Air Travel
How to Overcome Your Fear of Air Travel
As Erica Jong, author of the 1973 feminist novel Fear of Flying, wrote, way down deep almost everyone has a fear of letting go. But air travel is incr...
Why do we often freeze up during public speaking?
This response is called tonic immobility, and it's not be confused with the inability to walk out of...
How can phobias go away without a doctor's care?
Sometimes phobias can go away and come back, depending on the circumstances one is facing in his or ...
Are phobias serious?
Most phobias are not serious and will not greatly impact your ability to live your everyday life. Ev...