How does Yeast-gard interact with other medications?

Certain medications may put you at risk for complications while using Yeast-gard. Be sure to tell your doctor about any other medications, herbal products or vitamins you currently take. Before using Yeast-gard or any other medication, you also should discuss the risks and side effects associated with this medication.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

Ask the Doctors: How to Choose the Right Medications—For You and Your Pet
Q: I need to change birth control pills because the one I’m taking is giving me headaches. What’s the best way to find a new pill and do I need a mont...
What are the different types of ligands?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
There are three different kinds of ligands or chemical messenger molecules. They are: neuropept...
Does phentermine and topiramate have any side effects?
Side effects may include headache, insomnia, difficulty thinking, depression, anxiety, rapid heart r...
What Is an International Unit?
What Is an International Unit?