Will I be able to have children after I finish treatment with Kyprolis?

Experts do not know if Kyprolis (carfilzomib), an anticancer drug for treating multiple myeloma, affects fertility or a woman's ability to have a child. Talk to your doctor about your plans to have children in the future. He or she can discuss with you options that may help you preserve your fertility, such as egg or embryo freezing.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

What Is CBD and Why Are so Many People Using It?
From vitamin store oils to online foot creams, cannabidiol (CBD) can be found just about everywhere these days, in a stunning array of products—and mi...
Can medicines be crushed?
MDLIVEMDLIVE
That depends. Some can, some cannot. Generally, if it is a standard medication, it *MAY* be able to ...
How do ligands work?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Chemical messenger molecules or ligands ("keys") float in your bloodstream and in the fluid that...
What are the Most Common Prescription Drugs That Cause Side Effects?