When can I stop taking Xtandi?

If you want to stop taking Xtandi (enzalutamide), a prescription medication used to treat metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer, first talk to your doctor. Your doctor may tell you to stop taking Xtandi if you have severe side effects, such as seizures.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

Can Medical Marijuana Curb Opioid Addiction?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about 115 Americans die daily from an overdose of opioids, a class of drugs that in...
Can I take Lyrica with other medicines?
MDLIVEMDLIVE
Yes, you can. But make sure your doctor and pharmacist know all of your medicines you take and any h...
What should I know before taking phentermine and topiramate?
Women who might be pregnant need a pregnancy test before starting treatment. If you are pregnant, pl...
What Is an International Unit?
What Is an International Unit?