When can I stop taking Onfi?

Do not stop taking Onfi (clobazam) or change your dose without talking to your doctor first. Stopping Onfi, a drug that is used to treat a severe form of epilepsy, may cause you to experience potentially serious side effects, including severe seizures. If you are ready to stop taking Onfi, your doctor may need to taper your dose gradually to minimize your risk of problems.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

The Super Power of Statins
The Super Power of Statins
In a tiny room in London’s New Scotland Yard there’s a police unit made up entirely of officers who have an uncanny ability to recognize human faces. ...
Can medicines be crushed?
MDLIVEMDLIVE
That depends. Some can, some cannot. Generally, if it is a standard medication, it *MAY* be able to ...
What should I know about the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
The MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection should only be used by medical professionals in a diag...
What are the Most Common Prescription Drugs That Cause Side Effects?