When should I call my doctor if I am using Natroba?

Call your doctor before you apply Natroba (spinosad) if you have questions about how to use it that aren't answered in the written package materials or if you have any skin conditions. You should check with your doctor before using Natroba if you're pregnant or breast-feeding, as there are no reliable studies to show that Natroba is safe during pregnancy or for nursing babies. After applying Natroba, call your doctor if you notice redness or irritation of skin, or if Natroba has accidentally gotten into eyes or mouth. If you or anyone swallows Natroba, call your local poison control center.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

What You Need to Know About Medical Marijuana
Depending on whom you talk to, medical marijuana (also known as cannabis) is either a panacea for everything from cancer, to chronic pain, to epilepsy...
How do I know if Saxenda is right for me?
Taking Control Of Your Diabetes (TCOYD)Taking Control Of Your Diabetes (TCOYD)
Saxenda is a newer type of weight loss drug. It is in a class of medications called glucagon-like pe...
What is a generic name?
Generic name drugs contain the same active ingredients that name-brand drugs contain and are FDA-app...
What Is an International Unit?
What Is an International Unit?