When should I call my doctor if I am using Tudorza Pressair?

If you are using Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium), and you have sudden shortness of breath or a bout of coughing after inhaling a dose, call your doctor right away or go to the emergency room.

You should also call your doctor if you experience sudden or worsening eye pain, blurred vision, seeing halos or bright colors around lights, red eyes, nausea or vomiting, difficulty or pain with urinating, change in frequency of urinating or any allergic reactions such as rash, hives, swelling of the face, mouth or tongue or breathing problems, or if you learn you are pregnant.

If you need or want to take a new medicine (prescription or nonprescription) or dietary supplement, call your doctor first.

If Tudorza Pressair doesn't seem to be relieving your chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms, call your doctor. Finally, you should call your doctor if you wish to stop taking Tudorza Pressair. Do not stop taking this medicine without first talking to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

When Good Meds Do Bad Things
When Good Meds Do Bad Things
Running back Jerome “The Bus” Bettis played in the NFL for 13 seasons (a Super Bowl win with the Steelers) and landed in the Hall of Fame—all done whi...
What should I know before taking phentermine and topiramate?
Women who might be pregnant need a pregnancy test before starting treatment. If you are pregnant, pl...
What is a generic name?
Generic name drugs contain the same active ingredients that name-brand drugs contain and are FDA-app...
What's the Difference Between a Brand-Name Drug and a Generic Drug?