What are possible side effects of Kyprolis?

The anticancer drug Kyprolis (carfilzomib) may cause a number of different side effects while it is being infused or during the 24 hours or so after each treatment. The most common side effects include fatigue, anemia (low red blood cell count), nausea, vomiting, shortness of breath, low blood platelets count, diarrhea and fever. Alert your doctor or the medical staff if you experience these or dizziness, fainting, chills, chest pain, cough or swelling in the legs or feet. Other side effects may include lowered blood pressure.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

5 Essential Facts About Generic Drugs
5 Essential Facts About Generic Drugs
Think of the name of an aspirin brand you know. If you thought “Bayer,” you’re probably not alone. But what about the store-brand aspirin that often s...
Can I take Lyrica with other medicines?
MDLIVEMDLIVE
Yes, you can. But make sure your doctor and pharmacist know all of your medicines you take and any h...
Will I gain weight if I stop taking prescription stimulants?
Howard J. Shaffer, PhDHoward J. Shaffer, PhD
Weight gain is often a problem when people stop taking stimulants. If you're overweight or have ...
What are the Most Common Prescription Drugs That Cause Side Effects?