What are the side effects of Aci-Jel?

Side effects of Aci-Jel include: occasional cases of minor vaginal stinging, burning or irritation. If you develop an allergic reaction or have continued pain, stinging or burning, you should contact your doctor. Signs of an allergic reaction include: a skin rash, hives and swelling of the face, lip and tongue. If you experience these symptoms, seek immediate medical treatment.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

Can Marijuana Be Used Responsibly?
Can Marijuana Be Used Responsibly?
Weed, ganja, pot—whatever you call marijuana, facts about its risks and benefits seem harder to come by than a sober fan at a Willie Nelson concert. B...
How do I know if Saxenda is right for me?
Taking Control Of Your Diabetes (TCOYD)Taking Control Of Your Diabetes (TCOYD)
Saxenda is a newer type of weight loss drug. It is in a class of medications called glucagon-like pe...
Can I take Lyrica with other medicines?
MDLIVEMDLIVE
Yes, you can. But make sure your doctor and pharmacist know all of your medicines you take and any h...
What's the Difference Between a Brand-Name Drug and a Generic Drug?