What should I avoid while using Yeast-gard?

Do not use Yeast-gard if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. Yeast-gard should not be used for more than seven days or in children under two years of age. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use Yeast-gard without your doctor's approval. Certain medications should be avoided in order to prevent complications with your medicine. Be sure to discuss with your doctor any other medications, herbal products or vitamins you are taking. Before using this or any other medication, have your doctor outline the side effects and risks associated with using Yeast-gard.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

Inactive Ingredients in Medications May Cause Problematic Side Effects
The 2007 movie Fast Food Nation is a fictionalized account of what it takes to bring hamburger from farm to drive-thru—and the hidden “ingredients” th...
Are generic drugs as safe as name-brand medications?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
Over the past several years, the FDA has found manufacturing problems at some of the factories t...
What should I know before taking phentermine and topiramate?
Women who might be pregnant need a pregnancy test before starting treatment. If you are pregnant, pl...
What Is an International Unit?
What Is an International Unit?