What are the possible side effects of Yervoy?

Side effects from the melanoma drug Yervoy (ipilimumab) can include:
  • Diarrhea, loose stools and/or stomach pain
  • Yellowing of the skin or eyes, tea-colored urine, nausea or vomiting, bleeding easily and/or pain on the right side
  • Rashes, peeling or blistering and/or mouth sores
  • Weakness, tingling or numbness
  • Blurring or double vision and/or eye redness or pain
  • Headaches, tiredness, dizziness, weight gain and/or changes in your mood or thinking
To play it safe, tell your doctor right away if you develop any of these problems.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

What Is CBD and Why Are so Many People Using It?
From vitamin store oils to online foot creams, cannabidiol (CBD) can be found just about everywhere these days, in a stunning array of products—and mi...
What is the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
The MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection is a set of 10 vials each containing medronic acid, st...
Will I gain weight if I stop taking prescription stimulants?
Howard J. Shaffer, PhDHoward J. Shaffer, PhD
Weight gain is often a problem when people stop taking stimulants. If you're overweight or have ...
What's the Difference Between a Brand-Name Drug and a Generic Drug?