What should I do if I miss a dose of Zaltrap?

It is important not to miss your appointment for an intravenous injection of the colon cancer drug Zaltrap (ziv-aflibercept). You should get a treatment every two weeks. If you can't make an appointment, call your doctor's office right away and reschedule as soon as possible.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

This Popular Marijuana Extract Might Treat Anxiety and Epilepsy
Cannabidiol (CBD), a component of the marijuana plant, has garnered some serious attention, which is no surprise given its supposed health benefits. P...
Are generic drugs as safe as name-brand medications?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
Over the past several years, the FDA has found manufacturing problems at some of the factories t...
Can medicines be crushed?
MDLIVEMDLIVE
That depends. Some can, some cannot. Generally, if it is a standard medication, it *MAY* be able to ...
What Is an International Unit?
What Is an International Unit?