What should I do if I miss a dose of Qsymia?

If you miss a dose of the prescription weight-loss drug Qsymia (phentermine and topiramate), wait until the following morning to take your usual dose. Do not take a double dose to make up for one you missed.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

Why Some Infections Are Getting Harder to Treat
Penicillin ushered in the antibiotic era when it was discovered in 1928. Now, many experts are worried that we may be entering a post-antibiotic era, ...
What are the most common prescription drugs that cause side effects?
Suzy  CohenSuzy Cohen
Common prescription drugs that cause side effects include acid-blockers, corticosteroids and bir...
What are appetite suppressants?
Gretchen M. Bosacker, MDGretchen M. Bosacker, MD
Appetite suppressants work by altering levels of certain chemicals in the brain, mainly serotonin. W...
What are the Most Common Prescription Drugs That Cause Side Effects?