What is Tudorza Pressair?

Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium) is a drug that treats the tightening of airway muscles, a symptom of respiratory conditions such as chronic bronchitis, emphysema and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). The medication is a dry powder that is delivered via inhaler.

Tudorza Pressair is designed to be used twice a day for long-term maintenance treatment. It works by helping the large airway muscles stay relaxed so that air flows better and breathing improves.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

What Is CBD and Why Are so Many People Using It?
From vitamin store oils to online foot creams, cannabidiol (CBD) can be found just about everywhere these days, in a stunning array of products—and mi...
How do I know if Saxenda is right for me?
Taking Control Of Your Diabetes (TCOYD)Taking Control Of Your Diabetes (TCOYD)
Saxenda is a newer type of weight loss drug. It is in a class of medications called glucagon-like pe...
How do statin drugs affect aging?
Since the statins are relatively new (under twelve years of widespread use), we do not know whet...
What are the Most Common Prescription Drugs That Cause Side Effects?