What is the maximum daily dosage for Yeast-gard?

Because there are so many different types of Yeast-gard, there are also many different dosage recommendations. None of the Yeast-gard products should be used for more than seven days in a row. Always consult your doctor for further instructions before using Yeast-gard, as well as check the information on the medication's label.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

5 Essential Facts About Generic Drugs
5 Essential Facts About Generic Drugs
Think of the name of an aspirin brand you know. If you thought “Bayer,” you’re probably not alone. But what about the store-brand aspirin that often s...
What are the most common prescription drugs that cause side effects?
Suzy  CohenSuzy Cohen
Common prescription drugs that cause side effects include acid-blockers, corticosteroids and bir...
How do I know if Saxenda is right for me?
Taking Control Of Your Diabetes (TCOYD)Taking Control Of Your Diabetes (TCOYD)
Saxenda is a newer type of weight loss drug. It is in a class of medications called glucagon-like pe...
What's the Difference Between a Brand-Name Drug and a Generic Drug?