What is Infuvite Pediatric?

The Infuvite brand product is no longer available in the US.

Infuvite Pediatric is a multivitamin preparation that is given intravenously to children age 10 years of age and under. It is used to treat vitamin deficiency in children who cannot receive vitamins orally. It also is used as nutritional support in those who receive intravenous nutrition. The Infuvite brand product is no longer available in the US.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

Why Some Infections Are Getting Harder to Treat
Penicillin ushered in the antibiotic era when it was discovered in 1928. Now, many experts are worried that we may be entering a post-antibiotic era, ...
What should I know about the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
The MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection should only be used by medical professionals in a diag...
Will I gain weight if I stop taking prescription stimulants?
Howard J. Shaffer, PhDHoward J. Shaffer, PhD
Weight gain is often a problem when people stop taking stimulants. If you're overweight or have ...
What's the Difference Between a Brand-Name Drug and a Generic Drug?