What is Danocrine?

Danocrine is no longer available in the United States.

Danocrine is a prescription steroid used to treat endometriosis, fibrocystic breast disease and  the inherited form of angioedema. Danocrine is categorized as a synthetic steroid. Danocrine is the brand name of the medication and danazol is the active ingredient. 

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

Can Marijuana Be Used Responsibly?
Can Marijuana Be Used Responsibly?
Weed, ganja, pot—whatever you call marijuana, facts about its risks and benefits seem harder to come by than a sober fan at a Willie Nelson concert. B...
How do I know if Saxenda is right for me?
Taking Control Of Your Diabetes (TCOYD)Taking Control Of Your Diabetes (TCOYD)
Saxenda is a newer type of weight loss drug. It is in a class of medications called glucagon-like pe...
What should I know about Stribild before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood and urine tests before starting treatment. You will need to be tes...
What's the Difference Between a Brand-Name Drug and a Generic Drug?