What should I do if I miss a dose of Zelboraf?

If you are taking the melanoma drug Zelboraf (vemurafenib) and you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is four or fewer hours before your next scheduled dose, skip the first one. Do not double your dose of Zelboraf to make up for a missed one.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

The Super Power of Statins
The Super Power of Statins
In a tiny room in London’s New Scotland Yard there’s a police unit made up entirely of officers who have an uncanny ability to recognize human faces. ...
What are appetite suppressants?
Gretchen M. Bosacker, MDGretchen M. Bosacker, MD
Appetite suppressants work by altering levels of certain chemicals in the brain, mainly serotonin. W...
What is an international unit?
Grant Cooper, MDGrant Cooper, MD
An International Unit, or IU, is the amount of a certain substance that is required to produce a giv...
What are the Most Common Prescription Drugs That Cause Side Effects?