What should I do if I miss a dose of Yervoy?

If you miss a dose of Yervoy (ipilimumab), speak with your doctor about what you should do. The drug is given through an intravenous (IV) line in your vein by a healthcare professional. It's usually administered every three weeks for up to four doses.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

When Good Meds Do Bad Things
When Good Meds Do Bad Things
Running back Jerome “The Bus” Bettis played in the NFL for 13 seasons (a Super Bowl win with the Steelers) and landed in the Hall of Fame—all done whi...
What drives the sale of statin drugs?
Joseph Saseen, PharmDJoseph Saseen, PharmD
Four statins are generically available (atorvastatin, pravastatin, simvastatin, rosuvastatin, lovast...
Does phentermine and topiramate have any side effects?
Side effects may include headache, insomnia, difficulty thinking, depression, anxiety, rapid heart r...
What Is an International Unit?
What Is an International Unit?