What should I do if I miss a dose of Xtandi?

If you forget to take a dose of Xtandi (enzalutamide), a prescription medication used to treat metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer, take it as soon as you remember. However, if you don't realize that you've missed a dose until the end of the day, do not take that dose. Take your next regular dose the following day. You should not take more than your prescribed dose in any given day.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

The Super Power of Statins
The Super Power of Statins
In a tiny room in London’s New Scotland Yard there’s a police unit made up entirely of officers who have an uncanny ability to recognize human faces. ...
Can medicines be crushed?
MDLIVEMDLIVE
That depends. Some can, some cannot. Generally, if it is a standard medication, it *MAY* be able to ...
What are cell receptor sites?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Every cell in your body has thousands of locations on its surface that serve as "mini" sense org...
What are the Most Common Prescription Drugs That Cause Side Effects?