What should I do if I miss a dose of Xalkori?

If you miss a dose of the cancer drug Xalkori (crizotinib) and your next scheduled dose is six hours or more away, take the medication. However, if your regularly scheduled dose is within the next six hours, skip the missed dose and continue with your usual schedule. Do not take a double dose of the drug.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

The Super Power of Statins
The Super Power of Statins
In a tiny room in London’s New Scotland Yard there’s a police unit made up entirely of officers who have an uncanny ability to recognize human faces. ...
What medication may prompt hallucinations?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
You may not be surprised about hearing or seeing something that isn't there if you were taking LSD o...
What should I know before taking phentermine and topiramate?
Women who might be pregnant need a pregnancy test before starting treatment. If you are pregnant, pl...
What's the Difference Between a Brand-Name Drug and a Generic Drug?