What should I do if I miss a dose of Onfi?

Talk to your doctor about what to do if you miss a dose of Onfi (clobazam), a drug used to control seizures. Depending on when you realize you didn't take the medicine, you may be able to take the missed dose right away and then take your next dose at the usual time. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, your doctor may recommend that you skip the missed dose and resume your usual schedule with your next dose. Do not double your dose, since taking too much Onfi may increase your risk for serious side effects.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

When Good Meds Do Bad Things
When Good Meds Do Bad Things
Running back Jerome “The Bus” Bettis played in the NFL for 13 seasons (a Super Bowl win with the Steelers) and landed in the Hall of Fame—all done whi...
Can medicines be crushed?
MDLIVEMDLIVE
That depends. Some can, some cannot. Generally, if it is a standard medication, it *MAY* be able to ...
How effective is phentermine and topiramate for weight loss?
In large studies, about 70% of people taking a 15 mg/92 mg dose of Qsymia as part of a diet and exer...
What Is an International Unit?
What Is an International Unit?