What should I do if I miss a dose of Nulojix?

Talk to your doctor if you miss an appointment to receive Nulojix (belatacept) or if you anticipate missing an appointment. This drug, which is used after a kidney transplant to reduce the risk of organ rejection, must be given intravenously in a hospital or other medical facility at specific intervals. Your doctor will be able to adjust your schedule to make up for the missed infusion.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

This Popular Marijuana Extract Might Treat Anxiety and Epilepsy
Cannabidiol (CBD), a component of the marijuana plant, has garnered some serious attention, which is no surprise given its supposed health benefits. P...
Can I take pain medicines with Procardia to help with pain?
MDLIVEMDLIVE
Yes. But be sure to clear this with your doctor so that he/she can monitor you for blood pressure ch...
What are the most common prescription drugs that cause side effects?
Suzy  CohenSuzy Cohen
Common prescription drugs that cause side effects include acid-blockers, corticosteroids and bir...
What Is an International Unit?
What Is an International Unit?