What should I do if my child misses a dose of Onfi?

Talk to your doctor about what to do if your child misses a dose of the anti-seizure drug Onfi (clobazam). Depending on when you realize he didn't take the medicine, he may be able to take the missed dose right away and then take the next dose as scheduled. However, if it's almost time for the next dose, your doctor may recommend skipping the missed dose and resuming the usual schedule with the next dose. Do not double the dose, since taking too much Onfi may increase the risk of serious side effects.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

Inactive Ingredients in Medications May Cause Problematic Side Effects
The 2007 movie Fast Food Nation is a fictionalized account of what it takes to bring hamburger from farm to drive-thru—and the hidden “ingredients” th...
How do cholesterol test strips work?
Cholesterol test strips are used to measure the cholesterol level in blood to provide cholesterol mo...
What should I know about Stribild before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood and urine tests before starting treatment. You will need to be tes...
What are the Most Common Prescription Drugs That Cause Side Effects?